About the CAMS/CAMLS Training
Understanding the laws and regulations applicable to regulated financial institutions and money service businesses.
CAMS/CAMLS emphasizes the need for professionalism and continuing advancement of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering examination and provides professionals specialized skills and knowledge necessary to adequately supervise this area.
Benefits with IIMARK
- Learn from the Industry leaders
- Network with the global industry practitioners & Leaders
- Continual support to pass the exam and help in career move counselling
- Should have served as the lead BSA/AML examiner during a minimum of 12 months of on the job experience in the BSA/AML area and five exams with the BSA portion included in the final report and accepted by all pertinent supervisory agencies.
- Satisfactory completion of at least 28 hours of education in the following course offerings or their equivalent:
- CSBS BSA/AML Examiner School
- FFIEC Money Laundering Workshop
- FRB or FDIC BSA Workshop
- FRB BSA/AML Hands-on Lab
- Attestation of successful job performance and mastery of appropriate job-related skills by a superior within the candidate's organization. All attestations shall be considered final once signed. A defined response form that outlines the necessary and appropriate skills will support attestation as to a candidate’s skill. A high degree of reliance is placed on the attestation forms provided by the applicant’s supervisor when granting certification. For that reason, the individual signing the form should be familiar with the applicant’s experience, performance, and skills abilities and confident that the applicant meets all the requirements as noted on the form.