The Payment Card Industry Professional is a certification in payment security information and enables you with the skills to build the payment environment secured.
PCI Professional demonstrates a level of understanding of payment security that can help you build a strong that can enable you with a strong foundation fot payment security and can help you in your professional career.
About the PCIP Training
PCI Professional (PCIP) course content is delivered in these formats:
- Self-paced, online e-Learning mode
- Scheduled, instructor-led classes delivered by certified trainer/Industry practitioner
- Hosted Corporate Group Training class held different locations
Benefits from the program
- Support your Company and related stakeholders and associations with ongoing security and compliance efforts through your PCI knowledge
- Gain recognition in industry with your professional certificate with this renewable three-year industry credential.
- Become part of a PCIP community where you can learn and connected to the industry leaders.
- Land in the payments industry with required knowledge & competitive advantage
- Earn Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE)
Benefits with IIMARK
- Learn from the Industry leaders
- Network with the global industry practitioners & Leaders
- Continual support to pass the exam and help in career move counselling
The qualification exam is administered at a Pearson VUE Test Center. You will have 90 minutes to complete 75 multiple-choice questions. No electronic devices may be used during the closed-book exam.
Scheduling the Exam
- All scheduling/rescheduling is done via Pearson VUE’s online scheduling system – you select the test location, date and time most convenient for you.
- You will receive an email containing Instructions and a voucher to schedule your exam within 2-3 business days of payment processing.
- If you choose the Exam-only or instructor-led class option, the exam must be completed within a 30 day test window.
- If you choose the eLearning Course, the exam must be completed within a 90 days test window.
Exam Results and Next Steps
- Pass/Fail results are provided immediately following the conclusion of your exam.
- Passing candidates will receive a Certificate of Qualification via email within 2-3 business days.
- If a passing score is not achieved, a total of three (3) attempts are permitted (a retake fee will apply).
EXAM ONLY OPTION
There is also an option to by-pass the training component and sit for the exam. If you choose the exam only option, you will receive an email from Pearson VUE and have 30 days from receipt of the email to schedule and complete the exam.
*Note: It is highly recommended that candidates take Instructor-Led Training course prior to taking the qualification exam.